These recognition programmes are meant for …
Business or Marketing professionals from 5 to 35 years of experience in junior to highly senior professional roles in the area of business, marketing, business development, project management, sales, strategic management or operations management or even other areas in the Business landscape. You have had roles such as Manager, Business-owner, Consultant, Project Manager, Marketing, BD Manager, VP Sales or even Executive roles.
Your qualifications do not reflect the level and depth of your business experiences. And you wonder:
- How does my experience match to an associate degree, bachelor or master level in one of these business areas?
- What is my potential?
- Could I get my experiences recognised at an AD, bachelor or master level?
The APL recognition programme for Business and Marketing professionals
Based upon your career objectives and professional experiences we will assess the best fit in terms of APL-standard and level. The Standards available:
- associate degree, bachelor and master
- In: marketing – commerce – business – business management – business administration.
Enquire if you want to know more at 1300 019 303.
The APL Result:
- A thorough process evaluating the level and depth of your experiences against the criteria of Higher Education qualifications
- Genuine feedback on your accomplishments and developmental opportunities towards the next level.
- The accredited Statement of Competence, confirming your competences at the higher educational level you deserve.
Want to know more? Contact us at: 1300 019 303
The process: Fully accredited and undertaken by two approved assessors
- you will be guided by two highly valued assessors who are experts in your field and moreover have a vast and broad experience in business and professional organisations.
- Our recognition programmes are fully accredited, regularly audited and each assessment is moderated to ensure quality and compliance. In this way we provide you with a meaningful experience and a valuable outcome.