These recognition programmes are meant for …
As a candidate you have from 5 to 35 years of experience in medior to highly senior professional roles in the area of hospitality and tourism, for example hospitality management, tourism marketing, hospitality business development, project management, strategic management or operations management or even other areas in the hospitality and tourism landscape.
Your qualifications do not reflect the level and depth of your experiences in Hospitality & Tourism. And you wonder:
- How does my experience match to a bachelor or master level in one of these business areas?
- What is my potential in relation to my career objectives?
- Could I get my experiences recognised at an AD, bachelor or master level?
The APL recognition programmes for Hospitality & Tourism professionals
Based upon your career objectives and professional experiences we will assess the best fit in terms of APL-standard and level. The Standards available: associate degree, bachelor and master in hospitality & tourism, hotel management, business marketing, business management and business administration. Enquire if you want to know more.
. The Standards available:
- Higher Education levels: associate degree, bachelor and master
- In: hospitality & tourism, hotel management, business marketing, business management and business administration.
Enquire if you want to know more.
The APL Result:
- A thorough process evaluating the level and depth of your experiences against the criteria of Higher Education qualifications including genuine feedback on your accomplishments and developmental opportunities towards the next level.
- The accredited Statement of Competence you deserve, confirming your competences at the higher educational levels you deserve.
Want to know more? Contact us at: 1300 019 303
The process: Fully accredited and undertaken by two approved assessors
During the process you will be guided by two approved assessors who are experts in their field and moreover have a vast and broad experience in business and professional organisations. Our recognition programmes are fully accredited, regularly audited and each assessment is moderated to ensure quality and compliance. In this way we can keep providing you with a meaningful experience and a valuable outcome.
APL FEES: $8500
We have several payment options available: contact us for more information
OUR PRICE PLANS
Clients are charge 50% of the course fee for this APL process on enrolment (unless Pay By The Month is approved) and a further 50% on completion of the assessment process.
OUR PRICE PLANS
Pay By The Month Available
All clients are able to apply for the Pay By The Month enrolment. Enquire for more information.
MacArthur Institute accepts all major credit and debit cards and direct bank deposits. Please note we do not accept Cheques)